Osteo Knee Pathway - History
- Past history of injury, knee joint abnormality, knee joint surgery, or malignancy.
- Pain - where (can be referred from hip, low back, and ankle) , how severe, how often, when straightening knee fully, when bending knee fully, when walking on the flat, when walking up or down stairs, in bed at night, sitting or lying, standing upright, walking on a hard surface, walking on an uneven surface.
- Stiffness - morning stiffness and later in the day after resting.
- Giving way.
- Joint sounds/sensations - grinding, clicking, or other noise.
- Functions of daily living - going up or down stairs, standing from from sitting, standing, bending, walking on flat or uneven surface, getting in and out of a car, going shopping, putting on or taking off socks/stockings, getting out of bed, lying and turning over in bed, getting in or out of a bath, sitting, getting on and off a toilet, domestic chores, kneeling, squatting, running, twisting on loaded leg.
- Quality of life - degree to which knee pain interferes with confidence and ability to live usual life.
Last updated : Friday, August 21, 2015
Next review date : Saturday, August 20,2016
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.