Bay Navigator  |  Clinical news

How to refer to a dietitian in EBOP

If you are a GP in EBOP and need to refer a patient for community dietitian services, you have two options for referring :

  1. EBPHA dietitian, or
  2. DHB dietitian


Click here to see which one will be the right one for your referral and what the criteria are for referrals.


Last updated : Thursday, August 30, 2018

Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.