- History of toilet training important - most kids toilet train well, but then deteriorate.
- Often have history of infrequent voiding, then running to toilet.
- Smaller proportion go too frequently to the toilet.
- Bladder retraining - ie void every 2 hours, good fluid intake.
- Occasionally oxybutynin is required to aid bladder retraining.
- Voiding dysfunction + UTIs.
- Never able to successfully toilet train.
- Day and night time leakage.
- If bladder and bowel dysfunction- refer to paediatrics.
Last updated : Friday, August 21, 2015
Next review date : Saturday, August 20,2016
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.