Referrals & Advice
Bay of Plenty:
- Hapainga Stop Smoking Service: 0800 HAPAINGA (0800 427 246)
- FREE stop Smoking support of the Bay of Plenty
- Stop Smoking Practitioners will work with individuals or groups on a weekly basis to develop a quit smoking plan that works for you.
- You can be visited in the community at location convenient to you such as home, marae, work or drop-in clinics.
- Provides free nicotine patches, gum and lozenges to ease cravings and double chances of quitting.
- Search 'Smoking' in BPAC for the Hapainga eReferral
- Hapainga GP info flyer
- Hapainga 'Quit Smoking Your Way' EBOP leaflet
- Quitline: 0800 778 778 - Provides telephone support and subsidised NRT.
Last updated : Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Next review date : Wednesday, February 14,2018
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.