The Cancer Society Liaison Nurse (CSLN) Service
The Cancer Society Liaison Nurse (CSLN) service is provided by experienced oncology/haematology registered nurses and is available to those with a recent diagnosis of primary or recurrent cancer and to those receiving treatment.
The Cancer Society liaison nurse service offers:
- Assessment of the need for physical, practical and psychosocial support.
- Referral to and liaison with appropriate services.
- Education and information regarding cancer and cancer treatments.
- Assessment and monitoring of symptoms and cancer treatment side effects in order to support the completion of treatment.
- Psychosocial support for clients and their families.
- Continuity of support and reassessment of need.
Cancer Society Liaison Nurse Referral form
Last updated : Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Next review date : Wednesday, August 22,2018
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.