1. Ensure regular patient follow-up to address risk factors as identified at the start of the care pathway.
2. Post stroke patients may become depressed and this should be looked out for and addressed.
3. Link patient with the Stroke Foundation.
4. Reinforce appropriate driving advice.
5. Support and encourage to return to work.
6. Ensure appropriate antiplatelet therapy is continued.
7. Address visual impairment issues: (NB not a funded service)
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.