OST Pathway - Stability Indicators
Indicators of stability:
- Defined and progressing towards treatment goals.
- No problematic, harmful or hazardous use of alcohol or drugs.
- No evidence of criminal activity.
- Responsible management of number of takeaways.
- Schedules and attends appointments.
- Rarely requests changes to dispensing.
- Social stability as evidenced by relationships with others, stable and healthy housing, employment/occupation.
- Any co-existing mental or physical health problems are well managed.
- Participates in primary health care.
- Complies with programme requirements.
Last updated : Friday, August 21, 2015
Next review date : Saturday, August 20,2016
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.