1. Arrange acute referral to Children's Assessment Unit if:
2. Refer to Children's Outpatient department if:
Referrals will be triaged to either a standard clinic or to written specialist opinion depending on details supplied
Referrals should include the following:
3. Uncomplicated first UTI, with normal follow up ultrasound, does not require referral to Children's Outpatients Department
4. Consider referral directly to Urology for infants and children with:
5. If you are unsure about the need for referral, or further testing, written / faxed / phone advice is available
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be flexible and frequently updated. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified.